Here are some general troubleshooting considerations to keep in mind when using StatementReader:
- Misread text in Excel = OCR issue, see scanning tips
- Data in wrong row/column = template issue
- Missed some pages = run with 'extract all lines' checked
- Missed all pages = try selecting/deselecting the 'Parse PDF, instead of OCR' checkbox
- Missing/incorrect years = use DATE( ) formula
- Common OCR errors = use 'find and replace'
- Last resort = request a template from File menu
Of course, we are always available to help you - click here to send us your question.
Recent PostsSee All
Revisited starter script from January 2021: Split Excel file into separate files Excel is essential, and Python is the future - forcing ourselves to practice the latter by automating some of the commo